Have you ever tried warm spinach and canned tuna? They go so well together. Today, after my workout, I did not feel like the grilled vegetables I prepared earlier. I fancied a quick spinach supper. So I put together the following:
- 0.5 kg spinach (steamed and drained)
- 1 large can of tuna in olive oil
- 1 small can of chickpeas
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 black olives
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 1 small lime squeezed
and this is the result …
It’s really as easy as it sounds.
- steam the spinach and drain well
- squeeze half of the lime on the spinach
- top with chickpeas, chopped spring onion, tomatoes and olives
- finally add drained tuna and squeeze the remaining half lime.
A nutritious supper in under 20 minutes.
Try it and let me have your comments.
My thanks go to